The general file importer module allows you to electronically import disbursement data from 3rd party service providers such as shipping charges, online legal research systems, credit card charges, etc. This eliminates the need for manual entry and reduces errors in recording data.
- Transactions enter the Copitrak system through the GFI
- The system then checks each transaction for user and account information
- Transactions with valid account and time keeper information flow directly into the accounting system
- Transactions with invalid account or timekeeper (user) information are presented to the staff for immediate correction through the Copitrak Editor
- The following cost imports are available: LexisNexis, Westlaw, Federal Express, UPS, DHL, City Messengers Services, Calling Cards, Mobile Phone Services, Right Fax, Diners Club, American Express, Travel Charges, Car Services & others.