The Copitrak Billing Connector “Multibill” provides advanced integration between the Copitrak system and Time and Billing systems such as Elite, Aderant (CMS), Acumen (Dexco), ProLaw, ESILaw, PCLaw, and many others.
This process also provides automated reporting and email functions for the financial systems personnel for batch load verification purposes. The billing system connector is configured and executed on a scheduled recurring basis as required by the firm.
Highlights of some of the key features:
- Automatic transfer of billing data to CMS/Elite and other accounting packages
- Real-time notification of data transfer to accounting personnel via email
- Real-time eBatch reports that summarize transferred data by office
- Report thresholds call attention to issues with uploaded data
- Trend reports show trends in various types of costs
- Ability to do SQL link with client/matter tables
- Immediate feedback via email of success of billing transfer with group number
- Email alert if problem occurs with upload
- Repost mechanism to resubmit batches
- Automatically reroute problem transactions for correcting before posting
- Handle advanced transaction types (voucher type transactions)
- Transaction confirmation through web interface
- Ability to import 3rd party costs and route to accounting