Eclipse, the new generation Cost Recovery Terminal from Copitrak, builds on existing experience to offer state-of-the art technology to capture photocopy, scan and miscellaneous disbursement data. Optionally the system can be configured as a fax, copier/fax or dual fax terminal.
Eclipse, built from the ground up on the Windows CE platform, offers unprecedented ease of use with its large touch screen display, built in numeric keyboard, intuitive Smart bar user functionally and biometric reader for finger-print recognition. Configured as a fax control terminal, the Eclipse has dual line capability and is compatible with all fax devices. It includes special features for tracking incoming fax.
Eclipse uses true client/server architecture over TCP/IP to communicate back to the central Copitrak server from any point within an existing LAN and WAN network. Standard Copitrak features such as Search, Recall and Favorites are a touch away; regardless of location making usage simple, fast and accurate.
- Closer Look – Smart Bar Interface The Copitrak Eclipse terminal is the most User friendly System on the market. The Smart Bar places all of the Features of the Copitrak System just a Touch away.
- Account Number Last Job Recall– With a Single Touch Users are able to access Account Numbers they frequently use.
- Favorites – Users can store up to 20 Favorite Account Numbers for quick and easy access from any Copitrak Terminal or Application.
- Auto Complete – The Eclipse assists users in entering Account Numbers by automatically showing all available Account Numbers based on what the user has typed so far.
- Super Search – Super Search allows users to find Account Numbers by typing in any portion of the Account Number or Account Name/Description.
Maximum Cost Recovery
The highest realization of revenues from billable expenses is a hallmark of all Copitrak products. The Eclipse terminal makes it easy for users to enter and validate billing information without interfering with their workflow. The following convenience features ensure maximum cost recovery:
- Large 9″ colour TFT touch screen (keyboard optional)
- Biometric fingerprint login
- Smart bar interface for client/matter selection of last 20 favorite accounts by user
- Last job recall and speed dial of account codes
- Super-search for client/matter codes
- Auto-fill – the terminal automatically completes client/matter codes
- Full TCP/IP communication integrates with existing LAN/WAN 10/100 Base T Ethernet
- Centralized terminal management allows terminals to instantly run in a pre-configured set up
- Central Terminal/User/Language group options allows easy international / multi-site deployment
- Removable Flash disk means transactions are never lost even if communications are down and also in the unlikely event of a hardware fault
- Standard look and feel across the whole Copitrak 2005 product range
- Multi-language capability means the language adapts to the user
- Integrated numeric keypad
- Commonly used client/matter codes are globally available across the Copitrak range of products
- Auto-detects between Copy and Scan jobs
- Auto-detects Color within a Black and White job
- Terminal has built-in Network hub (no extra drop required)
- 10/100 Base T Ethernet
- Real-time server validation and transaction storage and automatic switching to 2 backup server locations in case of main server failure
- TCP/IP communications
- Full LDAP/DHCP support
- Windows CE operating system
- Real-time display of communications status
- Configurable from Copitrak System Software server
- Centralized terminal management
- Multi-language via Full Unicode character support
- Optional QWERTY / AZERTY / QWERTZ keyboard
- Optional Mag-stripe, bar-code and proximity card readers integrated into the terminal
- As an available option the Eclipse terminal can be ordered wtih Proximity, Mag Stripe or Smart Card Readers to allow for quick and secure access.